While iPhones and iPads have tons of interesting sleeves and cases for them, not much love is shown for the iPod nano apart from the typical watch strap offering. Well Pad & Quill has decided to change that and has since launched a Kickstarter project for an upcoming product dubbed The Littlest Black Book. The company is known for producing Moleskine-like products for the iPhone and iPad so we guess it did not come as a complete surprise that they are attempting to do the same for the iPod nano.
As you can see in the photo above, The Littlest Black Book is a miniaturized book cover for the iPod nano. It is handmade much like Pad & Quill’s other offerings and features a strap that will keep the cover closed. While we’re not sure just how functional such a iPod nano casing would be, it certainly is pretty cute. If you’re interested in learning more about The Littlest Black Book or if you want to pledge a donation, head on down to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2013-07-01 iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2012-10-17 iFixit gives Apple's new iPod nano the teardown treatment, gives it a 5/10 for repairability
- 2012-09-12 New iPod nano unveiled with larger display and Lightning connector
- 2012-08-27 Next-gen iPod nano rumored to feature WiFi connectivity along with iTunes Music Cloud support
- 2012-07-24 Apple reportedly planning new iPod touch and nanos for September