Almighty Apple remains firm as it launches its third generation iPad to nine more countries today, making it to a total of 57 markets worldwide. Except for China, the new iPad will be coming to Columbia, Estonia, India, Israel, Lithuania, Montenegros, South Africa and Thailand.
Although iPhone sales in China are continually growing on a large scale, we’re assuming that Apple’s current dispute with Proview is a major factor in the delay. Apple revealed its Q2 earnings this week and it reported iPad sales of 11.8 million, with $6.6 billion in revenue.
The new iPad features a new Retina display and a 5 megapixel iSight camera with advanced optics. Moreover, it is powered by Apple’s own A5x SoC with quad-core graphics capabilities. Today’s international rollout is the fourth wave of Apple’s series of iPad releases since March.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: iPad,
- Seen at: 9to5mac