If you’re looking for an all-in-one device that lets you stabilize your smartphone while recording videos, or double up as a mini tripod, or comes with a mount that lets you attach it to larger, more professional tripods, then the Slingshot is a Kickstarter project that might just be worth your time and money.
As pictured above, the Slingshot sports a cradle that its creator claims will fit a variety of smartphones from iOS devices to Android, even going as far as stating that it will have no problems cradling the larger Samsung Galaxy Note. Gripping your smartphone in its cradle, the handle will allow you more freedom and allows you to adjust controls on the display with your other hand while reducing the amount of camera shake.
If that’s not enough, two smaller legs will pop out from its handle allowing the Slingshot to double up as a mini tripod. If however you require a larger tripod, simply unscrew the cradle from its handle and you should be able to fit it onto a standard tripod. The project is currently still seeking funding, so if such a device sounds like a perfect companion for your smartphone device, head on down to its Kickstarter page for the details or to pledge a donation.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10