If you’re the sort of person who requires a password to be entered every time you try to unlock your iPhone, this password concept with Siri by the folks at Aatma Studio might be of interest to you. Yup, it looks like they are back again with yet another iPhone concept but this time pertaining to your phone’s security. Upon unlocking your phone, the user is asked to enter a password in order to gain access to the contents of the device. Upon three failed attempts at entering the password will launch Siri who will then inform the user that the iPhone will be “disabled”. By disabled we mean that the phone will self-destruct. It certainly seems like overkill but it looks like it might be a great idea for iPhone users who store a lot of sensitive data on their device, but what do you guys think? Check out the video above to see the concept in action.RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Low-Cost iPhone Concept Rendering Looks Pretty Decent
- Former Apple Designer Creates More Subdued iOS 7 Icons As A Concept
- Is This What iOS 7 Could Look Like?
- Follow: iPhone, security, siri,
- Seen at: gizmodo