Earlier this week, Toshiba announced a trio of new tablets – the Toshiba Excite 7.7, 10 and 13. Well the good news for those looking forward to getting their hands on the tablets, particularly the Toshiba Excite 10, is that the device was spotted recently at the FCC. The tablet is expected to go on sale in May for $450 and based on this FCC filing, it looks like Toshiba is right on schedule. The FCC filing has also revealed that there could be two versions of the Excite 10, the AT305 and the AT300.
Based on the specs, would-be customers can look forward to a 10.1” tablet with a 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board with a microSD card slot for memory expansion and will sport 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2012-10-15: Toshiba Excite 10SE/AT300SE arrives at the FCC with Jelly Bean possibility
- 2011-10-06: Toshiba AT200 tablet hits the FCC
- 2009-12-13: Toshiba NB300 spotted on FCC
- 2010-01-29: FCC docs shows off Toshiba TG02
- 2010-09-16: FCC takes a look at Toshiba Folio 100