A new gameplay trailer for one of the new maps coming in the Close Quarters DLC for Battlefield 3 has just been released. The name of the map that is depicted in the trailer is Donya Fortress and from what is shown in the trailer; players can expect a lot of indoor combat. According to Dice, you will get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat, check your corners as death can come from any angle, HD destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin (this I really like), earn new weapons and bring them back to the base game, complete new assignments, equip dog tags and play new ways by mixing team play and instant action.
From the trailer, you can see how the new HD destruction feature will fit in with bullets flying all over the place and leaving things in a mess, broken stones and powdered concrete floating in the air like a shimmering mist it really adds a nice touch to the realism of the game. Close Quarters will be released in June but for now, there is nothing etched in stone about the exact date. For everyone not intending to play the game on a PlayStation 3, we’ll have to wait one week after the Sony console gets it. Enjoy the trailer!
Next Story: Mini Star Wars Arcade Cabinet That Really Works
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27: Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30: Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27: Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released