As we reported earlier, Verizon announced its earnings today for Q1 of the year and it seems like the might iPhone played a huge role in making the carrier some serious ‘moolah’. Now however, there is a little more Verizon-related news for you because reports have stated that the Chief Financial Officer of the carrier, Andrew Davies has apparent told investors that a data-sharing plan is in the works. While Family Data sharing has been heard off in rumors that have been floating around the internet, this is the nearest notification we’ve gotten about it becoming official. If the rumors are to be believed, then it will land for users this summer for many very happy families.
- 2012-04-19: Verizon Announce Data Sharing Plans; Due This Summer
- 2012-02-07: AT&T throttles unlimited data user plans
- 2011-11-09: Verizon doubles data plans to net more customers
- 2011-10-24: Verizon testing family shared data plans?
- 2011-10-19: Verizon launches $10 "social" data plan for Blackberry Curve 3G