Mr. Blurrycam strikes again – and this time around, we have the HTC Incredible 4G which is headed to Verizon Wireless. Granted, the device has already been approved by the FCC, and we also know that the drop in Droid Incredible 2 prices might also signal the ever closer release date of the Incredible 4G, but apart from that, details on the device have proved to be pretty scant. Android Police has received from their “trusted source”, blurry images of the HTC Incredible 4G captured on camera.
The display is rumored to be 4″ in size, although that remains an estimate, in addition to a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, an 8-megapixel camera with zero shutter lag, front-facing VGA camera, NFC connectivity, Beats support sans headphones, and of course, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.0.
The other thing that most folks would speculate upon would be the price point of between $99 to $149, accompanied by a 2-year agreement. Are you looking forward to the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G?
Next Story: D-Link MovieNite streaming media player
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon