Mr. Blurrycam strikes again – and this time around, we have the HTC Incredible 4G which is headed to Verizon Wireless. Granted, the device has already been approved by the FCC, and we also know that the drop in Droid Incredible 2 prices might also signal the ever closer release date of the Incredible 4G, but apart from that, details on the device have proved to be pretty scant. Android Police has received from their “trusted source”, blurry images of the HTC Incredible 4G captured on camera.
The display is rumored to be 4″ in size, although that remains an estimate, in addition to a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, an 8-megapixel camera with zero shutter lag, front-facing VGA camera, NFC connectivity, Beats support sans headphones, and of course, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.0.
The other thing that most folks would speculate upon would be the price point of between $99 to $149, accompanied by a 2-year agreement. Are you looking forward to the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G?RELATED
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Follow: Verizon,
- Seen at: androidpolice