Now in its 8th year, the O’Reilly Where Conference is where the grassroots and leading-edge developers building location-aware technology intersect with the businesses and entrepreneurs seeking out location apps, platforms, and hardware to gain a competitive edge.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of Where 2012, held in San francisco on April 2-4. If you still want to attend you can register here and receive 20% off registration with discount code: WHR12UBER. If you cannot attend, watch the live video above.
Where Conference presents leading trends rather than chasing them. Immerse yourself in three full days of hands-on training, information-rich sessions, and an Expo Hall filled with the key players and products. Where’s topics and programs include: Mobile Development, Location Development, Business & Strategy, and Marketing, including an all day Location Marketing Boot Camp.RELATED
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- FailCon 2013, Oct.21st, San Francisco - Get $40 off
- Follow: conference, event, location-based, tech conference, technology conference,