What are some of the physical characteristics of the classic geek? Apart from having a poor sense of dressing, wearing a pair of glasses does seem to be mandatory. This is where the Wipe T-Shirt comes in handy for folks who own plenty of mobile devices as well as wear glasses, since it features strips of microfiber cloth that has been specially stitched in in order to offer a decent place for you to wipe dirty lenses and unwanted smudges on the screen of your smartphone or portable media player, in addition to giving you crystal clear vision with your specs. This particular t-shirt hails from Japanese design studio fift, and the fashion company decided to take advantage of old habits while embracing the future with an ingenious design, letting you clean your glasses and gadgets on the go. It is rather sad to hear that such a t-shirt has been slapped with a $89 price point, coming in blue/black and light grey colors.
Next Story: Draw Something for the Kindle Fire
- 2012-07-10: T-shirts might juice up mobile phones in the future
- 2012-04-26: Wipe T-Shirt comes in handy
- 2012-04-02: Remote Control T-Shirt
- 2011-11-21: Star Wars Death Star t-shirt comes with lights and sound
- 2011-09-27: Smart T-shirt does away with pesky wires
- 2011-08-24: DROID Bionic promo materials arrive – phone almost here?