With all the iconic images from the World of Warcraft game and the stories behind it, it must have been difficult to choose just 6. But when it came to the point for Blizzard to make a decision with regards to which icons would feature in the upcoming Monopoly: World of Warcraft board game, they did their homework and narrowed it down to just ten selections.
Only after that, did they ask the players to narrow it down further to 6. After collecting 50,000 votes to make the decision, the gaming company, Blizzard announced the 6 pieces that would be included when the board game is released in May. They are Murky Mechagnome, Magni Bronzebeard’s hammer, the flying boot which is symbolic of the Flightmaster on maps, the hearthstone, and a corehound pup.
As for the 4 that did not make the cut, they are the blacksmith’s anvil, the spellbook, Chen’s keg and the treasure chest. When it does come out, Monopoly: World of Warcraft will follow the traditional rules of Monopoly without Boardwark and St James Avenue but places like Twilight Highlands and Terokkar Forest. To add even more to the theme, the dice will have Alliance and Horde elements to them.
Next Story: Carkoon keeps baby safe in car accidents
- 2014-04-18 Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16 Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-13 Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-04-11 World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08 Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03 World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2012-03-15 World of Warcraft Monopoly currency revealed