They say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which is why the Windows Phone Marketplace now offers Xbox LIVE games for a mere $0.99. Bargain hunters will definitely have their ears pricked by this bit of news, and to make sure you are not treated to sub-par titles, you can be sure the 99 cents deal will also encompass huge hits such as Burn the Rope and Angry Birds. Other titles that are made available will include de Blob, Doodle God, IonBallEX, Max and the Magic Marker (Special Edition), and Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp. Have you given it a go already? After all, there could be times when you were just holding out for a bargain, and now is a good time to start. It is somewhat akin to those group buying deals, where you keep your fingers crossed that select restaurants would just hop on the bandwagon and slash their prices to basement levels without sacrificing on quality.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Sola hits the FCC
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2012-03-21: Xbox LIVE on Windows Phone timeline
- 2012-01-06: Xbox LIVE mobile gaming arriving on Android and iOS?