The iconic game known to all gamers young and old is the famous Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and calling it amazing is an understatement. There are some who even call it the greatest game ever. If you had to find something that lacked in the game, it would be difficult but composer Michael Moffit and animator Chris McGregor decided that it lacked – Broadway! Both of them collaborated to bring the land of Hyrule in all its 16bit glory to life via a song that should make a public stage anytime.
All of the melodies used for the tune were based on Koji Kondo’s original score from Ocarina of Time which most should be able to remember easily. One of the highlights in the video besides what the video itself is a small part of a song sung by the Deku Tree which is voiced by singer Tay Zonday. His deep tones as unmistakable as ever were even heard on the hit song that went viral a few years ago, Chocolate Rain. Do enjoy the video and let us know what you think about it.
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes