We are about 5 hours away from Samsung’s Mobile Unpacked event in London where the Korean manufacturer is expected to take the wraps off their new flagship handset, the Galaxy S3. The existence of the device is probably the only thing that has been confirmed for now, but unfortunately its specs and its design have been limited to speculation and rumors, so here’s one more to add to that list before the official details have been revealed. It seems that online retailer Expansys might have outed the Galaxy S3’s specs in a newsletter that they have been sending to their customers (pictured in the screenshot above).
According to the info, they have claimed that the Galaxy S3 will feature a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, a 4.6” display and an 8MP camera with NFC support. This seems to contradict earlier rumors of a 4.8” display and a possible 12MP camera. Then again there is a chance that Expansys could merely be using that as a placeholder until the details have been revealed, but what do you guys think? Like we said, we’re only 5 hours away from the announcement so we guess last minute “leaks” and “rumors” are to be expected. Be sure to check back with us again for the official details!RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Galaxy S3, leaked, Samsung,
- Seen at: eurodroid