We are about 5 hours away from Samsung’s Mobile Unpacked event in London where the Korean manufacturer is expected to take the wraps off their new flagship handset, the Galaxy S3. The existence of the device is probably the only thing that has been confirmed for now, but unfortunately its specs and its design have been limited to speculation and rumors, so here’s one more to add to that list before the official details have been revealed. It seems that online retailer Expansys might have outed the Galaxy S3’s specs in a newsletter that they have been sending to their customers (pictured in the screenshot above).
According to the info, they have claimed that the Galaxy S3 will feature a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, a 4.6” display and an 8MP camera with NFC support. This seems to contradict earlier rumors of a 4.8” display and a possible 12MP camera. Then again there is a chance that Expansys could merely be using that as a placeholder until the details have been revealed, but what do you guys think? Like we said, we’re only 5 hours away from the announcement so we guess last minute “leaks” and “rumors” are to be expected. Be sure to check back with us again for the official details!
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2012-09-06 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OTA update leaked for T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999
- 2012-05-02 Alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 screen protector "confirms" larger display size and shape
- 2012-04-26 Alleged Samsung GT-I9300 (Galaxy S3?) service manual leaked
- 2012-04-20 Alleged Samsung GT-I9300 (Galaxy S3?) caught on video
- 2012-04-04 Samsung Galaxy S3 pictured in leaked press invite, could this be it?