Any application update tends to bring along with it its fair share of changes and updates, more often than not for the better. Well, the same can be said for the Amazon Appstore update, where it will now feature a test drive capability that allows you to instantly figure out the kind of apps you want to run on your smartphone before you purchase them. This can be achieved from within the Appstore itself instead of having to do it over a browser at Amazon.com. “Try before you buy” in a digital format, it gives you a better idea of what is in store if you decide to part with your hard earned money for it.
Basically, those who click the “Test Drive” button on the app product page will have to wait just seconds before your eyes are greeted by the app in action, where you manipulate the touchscreen display and use the accelerometer in order to control the app. At any point of the Test Drive, if you have made up your mind, you can just make a purchase or download the app on the spot. How’s that for efficiency?
Next Story: AAXA P4 Wi-Fi Pico Projector
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-10 Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2013-01-03 US Judge Throws Out "Appstore" False Advertising Claims By Apple
- 2012-12-06 Amazon Appstore Hits 500% More Downloads
- 2012-11-28 Amazon Appstore for Android rolls out in Japan
- 2012-08-30 Amazon Appstore launches in Europe