Rockstar’s upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5’s release date is still pretty much a mystery to all. Analysts have suggested a possible launch at E3 due to the number of people they can reach, and now thanks to an analyst report by Wedbush Securities, it has been suggested that Grand Theft Auto 5 will see a release date in October 2012. How did they arrive on the October date? Well you might recall that BioShock Infinite has had its release date pushed to 2013 and supposedly BioShock’s original date is the date “preferred” by Rockstar to launch Grand Theft Auto 5.
“We believe that October is the preferred release month for GTA V’s developer, Rockstar Games, as the studio has scheduled every prior GTA release during that month (with GTA IV delayed to April 2008, due to bugs in the PS3 version).”
While it does seem to be in line with Rockstar releasing Grand Theft Auto games around those time frames, will these analyst predictions come true? We guess we will have to wait and see, but what do you guys think? Admittedly this is probably the most logical Grand Theft Auto 5 rumor/prediction we’ve come across to date.
Next Story: Dell XPS 13 Review
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-09-20: GTA 5 Earns $1 Billion In Three Days
- 2013-09-16: Grand Theft Auto iFruit Companion App For iOS Released
- 2013-08-26: Additional GTA 5 Special, Collector's Edition Details And Screens Emerge
- 2013-07-10: GTA 5 Will Feature Customizable Weapons, Vehicles
- 2012-11-02: Grand Theft Auto 5 leaked promotional materials give away some of the locations within the game
- 2012-10-29: Leaked Grand Theft Auto 5 promo materials point at Spring 2013 release
- 2012-10-25: Rockstar unveils first official Grand Theft Auto 5 artwork