Verizon’s Android 4.0.4 update for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus could be considered to be long overdue by some, and last we checked it was available as a direct download from Google which had to be flashed onto the device, making the update highly unsuitable for the less tech savvy. Well it looks like after all the waiting, rumors and speculation, Verizon has finally updated its website with information on the IMM76K Android 4.0.4 update. The update has since been approved so we can expect Verizon to begin rolling out the update over the course of the next few days. According to the support page, this is a relatively small update and is just under 40MB in size. It will bring about several bug fixes and shouldn’t take too long to update and install, so be sure to check your Galaxy Nexus for the notification on the update! In the mean time details about the update along with instructions can be found at Verizon’s website.
Next Story: Amazon's Instant Video arrives on the Xbox 360
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2013-03-05: Verizon Galaxy Nexus Finally Receives Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-08-29: Jelly Bean for Verizon Galaxy Nexus available (pre-release)
- 2012-05-24: Verizon's Galaxy Nexus Android 4.0.4 update now available as a direct download from Google
- 2012-03-20: Verizon rumored to be testing Android 4.0.5 for the Galaxy Nexus
- 2012-02-15: 16 GB White Galaxy Nexus headed to Verizon?