It is safe to assume that many Angry Birds Space players have completed the game by now, with some of you guys even going back and attempting to 3-star all the levels. Well if you’re itching for more Angry Birds Space content, Rovio has officially announced the Utopia episode which will be available as an update for the app. The new update (previously hinted) will bring an additional 10 levels to the game and will be food themed, albeit in space. It will come with several new features, such as the ability to bounce your birds off jelly trampolines along with the ability to utilize pop corn which according to Rovio, will create “delicious mayhem”!
At the moment the Utopia update is available only for iOS devices. Other platforms such as Android and presumably Blackberry 10 (for the Playbook tablet) are expected to follow shortly, so head on over to the iTunes App Store for the update! In the meantime players can check out the video above for an idea of what to expect in the Utopia update.
- 2013-05-31: Angry Birds Space Makes It Way Onto Blackberry 10
- 2013-01-11: Angry Birds Space "Splash" Update Now Available
- 2012-11-07: Angry Birds Space now available for Windows Phone 8
- 2012-11-02: Angry Birds Space updated with 10 new levels
- 2012-06-21: Rovio launches free version of Angry Birds Space for iOS devices
- 2012-04-25: Angry Birds Space updated with additional levels for iOS and Android