The Portal series from Valve has been the benchmark for numerous achievements outside the rank of pizzle gaming, and someone even came up with a proposal to his girlfriend (now wife, of course) in the form of a Portal level. Well, Two Horns United decided that more can be done with what is deemed as a humble gas mask, churning out a geeky take on what seems to be an ordinary mask. This particular visual upgrade does resemble the game’s iconic Aperture Science Portable Quantum Tunneling Device, including the signature light-up energy chambers. Good to know that with enough money, you are able to purchase a slice of happiness this time around, since this will be different from all the other homebrew projects.
Next Story: Sony PS4 might freeze games while displaying ads
- 2014-03-25: Portal Arriving On NVIDIA Shield
- 2013-03-25: 3D Printed GlaDOS Arm Lamp May Or May Not Kill You As You Sleep
- 2012-12-28: Interactive Portal Turret Will Track You Via Webcam
- 2012-09-20: Valve shows off their motion tracking Portal turret replica by Weta Workshop
- 2012-08-14: This 3D printed Portal gun replica looks pretty detailed