Based on the rumors, it has been suggested that Apple’s 2012 refresh of the MacBook Pros could see the laptops receive Retina displays. While that certainly sounds like a great feature and a reason to get your hands on the laptop, what about Apple’s iMac desktop computers? Will they be left out of the Retina display fun as well? According to the folks at ABC News, they have received multiple tips that has indicated to them that alongside the Retina display-ready MacBook Pros, the iMacs will also seen an upgrade to Retina display quality screens as well. No word on if the desktops will be seeing a redesign, but based on previous rumors, one of the redesigns could come in the form of the desktop receiving a anti-glare screen, a feature which is not present on the current iMac models. What do you guys think? A 27” iMac with Retina display? That would indeed be a sight to behold! In any case Apple has been rumored to be taking the wraps off their new products at WWDC in June, so be sure to stay tuned for updates.
Next Story: Yzi Android 4.0 tablet is affordable at $203
- 2014-04-10: Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2013-12-05: Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- 2013-10-29: Man Files Class-Action Lawsuit Against Apple Over Failing 27" iMac Displays