Based on the rumors, it has been suggested that Apple’s 2012 refresh of the MacBook Pros could see the laptops receive Retina displays. While that certainly sounds like a great feature and a reason to get your hands on the laptop, what about Apple’s iMac desktop computers? Will they be left out of the Retina display fun as well? According to the folks at ABC News, they have received multiple tips that has indicated to them that alongside the Retina display-ready MacBook Pros, the iMacs will also seen an upgrade to Retina display quality screens as well. No word on if the desktops will be seeing a redesign, but based on previous rumors, one of the redesigns could come in the form of the desktop receiving a anti-glare screen, a feature which is not present on the current iMac models. What do you guys think? A 27” iMac with Retina display? That would indeed be a sight to behold! In any case Apple has been rumored to be taking the wraps off their new products at WWDC in June, so be sure to stay tuned for updates.
Next Story: Yzi Android 4.0 tablet is affordable at $203
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- OS X 10.10 Could Feature A Flatter Design
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October