Bang & Olufsen has introduced an update to their BeoPlay A8 audio system, throwing in Apple AirPlay that will be able to connect your iPhone or iPad to a flexible world of premium sound in the blink of an eye – not to mention letting you live out the wireless lifestyle, of course. Thanks to the new BeoPlay A8 update, you are able to intuitively stream music with Apple AirPlay, as it recognizes your iPhone or iPad and will obtain your consent as to whether you will listen to your playlist via its dynamic two-way speakers and formidable Class D amplifiers, or not.
Underneath the hood, expect to see the BeoPlay A8 feature an impressive array of hard-working components including a 5″ midrange/bass speakers that output 70 watts of fully integrated Class D amplifiers, as well as the 0.75″ tweeters which are powered by 35 watts each. David Lewis Designers are the ones behind the BeoPlay A8′s clean lines and flat front design, and you can pick from either white or black colors at $1,149 a pop. [Press Release]
- 2013-04-10: Bang & Olufsen Unveil BeoPlay H3 And H6 Headphones
- 2013-01-08: Next-gen In-Car Audio System Concept Revealed By B&O, Audi And Fraunhofer IIS
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen built-in sound system - BeoLab 15, BeoLab 16
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 12 Digital Speakers Collection
- 2012-11-06: ASUS unveils MX279H and MX239H monitors with embedded Bang & Olufsen speakers