Late last month, we saw the BeoPlay V1 getting pictured ahead of its launch, while slightly more than a week ago, there were whispers that the BeoPlay V1 is said to be affordable – according to Bang & Olufsen’s standards, I presume. Well, the long wait is over, and those of you who have been looking forward to the Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay V1 will now be made available to folks in the US. The BeoPlay V1 touts a second-to-none sound quality, sporting deep bass, well-defined highs and articulated mid-range tones.
The BeoPlay V1 will function without the need for any additional speakers, sub-woofers, or wires for you to worry about, and yet it is capable of offering an immersive audio experience. Thanks to Bang & Olufsen’s proprietary Class D ICEpower amps that power up the speakers, and should you feel that you need more aural oomph, you can always throw in additional speakers thanks to the integrated 5.1 surround module and speaker/subwoofer connections.
Expect the BeoPlay V1 to arrive in 32″ and 40″ sizes, where you can choose from either black or white colors. Prices start from $3,249 onwards, and it will arrive in the US, Canada, and Mexico before the month is over exclusively at Bang & Olufsen showrooms. [Press Release]
- 2013-04-10: Bang & Olufsen Unveil BeoPlay H3 And H6 Headphones
- 2013-01-08: Next-gen In-Car Audio System Concept Revealed By B&O, Audi And Fraunhofer IIS
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen built-in sound system - BeoLab 15, BeoLab 16
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 12 Digital Speakers Collection
- 2012-11-06: ASUS unveils MX279H and MX239H monitors with embedded Bang & Olufsen speakers