When it comes to the name Bang & Olufsen, you know for sure that the word “cheap” does not tag alongside the mentioned brand name. Well, it seems that the folks over at Bang & Olufsen must have had a change of heart to come up with the Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay V1. This is a new TV that was specially designed to be affordable – to the tune of £1,999, that is, if you are gunning for the 32″ model, while those who want the 40″ model will have to fork out £2,499. Tue Mantoni, Bang & Olufsen’s president and CEO, has described this particular product as one that “more people can afford”, without compromising on signature B&O design.
Those who are closely aligned to Apple will also realize that the BeoPlay V1 does resemble something which could have come out of Cupertino itself, where the rear of the TV boasts of a variety of connections, including one for the Apple TV. Regardless of the size of the BeoPlay V1 which you are going to purchase, they are both LED side-lit and will feature Full HD (1080p) resolution, a 100Hz refresh rate, five HDMI inputs, as well as a USB port that allows you to hook up a media stick or an external hard drive.
Designer Anders Hermansen is the person behind the Beoplay V1, where you can place it with a floor mount, a wall mount, a table mount, or to have it hung from the ceiling via anchors and wires.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Seen at: pocket-lint