WWDC 2012 is a little over a month away and we’re sure that many are wondering what announcements Apple will be making at the event. Will there be new hardware announced, new software, new features, etc? While that remains to be seen, there is one particular feature that might have been let out of the bag a tad early. Pictured in the screenshot above is the iCloud.com website and for those of you astute enough, you might have noticed an iOS-like notification banner at the top portion of the website. At the moment the banner is filled with placeholder text and it doesn’t really do anything but it is an indication that Apple is looking to integrate banner alerts across their services.
It started out with iOS 5 when it was introduced last year, and it has since made its way onto OS X Mountain Lion and now it looks like iCloud.com might be getting the same treatment as well. We’re not sure what Apple plans to do with the banner notifications on its iCloud website, but hopefully all will be revealed at WWDC next month.
Next Story: Diablo 3: Wrath has been revealed
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2013-11-22: Dropbox CEO Reveals Steve Jobs Wanted To Kill Off Their Service
- 2013-10-01: Former MobileMe Users Now Being Shifted To Standard iCloud Storage
- 2013-09-17: iCloud Website Gets An iOS 7 Makeover
- 2013-08-23: Apple's iWork For iCloud Beta Now Available To All
- 2013-08-22: Apple’s iCloud Service Experienced Downtime Today