We do know that the Samsung Galaxy S3 is Samsung’s pre-emptive strike against the next generation iPhone, and the announcement of the Galaxy S3 certainly created a whole lot of buzz when it was revealed recently. Well, we do know that Samsung’s wireless charger for the Galaxy S3 has been delayed, but this has not stopped third party accessory manufacturers such as Belkin from coming up with their own interpretation as to what is going to keep your precious new Galaxy S3 safe and sound from everyday wear and tear. Belkin approaches this new range of accessories with fresh styles, colors and finishes, letting you transform your smartphone into a device that looks as unique as you are.
You can opt for the textured protection of the colorful laser-etched Grip Weave case, or decide on the shimmering metallic pearl finish of the Grip Glam case, either way, you can be sure that your Galaxy S3 is going to look very different from the standard kind of cases that we’ve seen in the past for different smartphones that are in the market. No idea on the pricing details, but you can expect the new Belkin range of cases and sport armbands for the Galaxy S3 to arrive Stateside this coming June. Just in time to match your summer wardrobe, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Spank a robot buttock today
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March