After someone at Activision accidentally clicked the button for the pre-order page of “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” to go live awhile back, it was officially unveiled yesterday. Now however, the pre-order page is really up and this time it’s for real. If you want to pre-order the game that is set be released on the 13th of November, you can click here where you will see all the different retailers listed from which you can select the one you want to buy from.
Below the list of retailers is a little message from the developer that says, “Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare. Pre-order today.”
Although there is a small footnote that indicates that the prices might vary, it seems like it can be ordered from most of the retailers available at $59.99 for PC, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. The retailers that are listed there are Activision itself, Target, Best Buy, Steam, Amazon and GameStop. Each of the retailers has their own packages and some even have some early bird bonuses. So I repeat, if you haven’t already pre-ordered your Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 game, just click here.
- 2013-09-05: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC Headed To PS3, PC Sept. 26
- 2013-04-16: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-12: Black Ops 2 Uprising's Mob Of The Dead Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-08: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Marks The Return Of The Replacers
- 2013-04-05: Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Launching On April 16 With New Story-Driven Zombies Adventure