Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is scheduled for a release later this year, the 13th of November to be exact, so if you were planning on getting your hands on the game anyway, how about placing a pre-order? Activision, looking to entice gamers with the upcoming release has revealed several pre-order bonuses depending on which retailer you buy it from. Unfortunately unlike other games where the pre-order bonuses have been somewhat exciting and useful (as far as game content goes), Black Ops 2 seems a little more tame. For starters gamers looking to pre-order from Amazon will be able to get their hands on a (presumably exclusive) digital wallpaper. GameStop customers can expect a free double-sided poster and last but not least, Best Buy will be giving out dog tags, which to be honest does seem like the best value for money. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be playable on the PC, Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. Head on over to the Call of Duty website for the details.
- 2013-09-05: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC Headed To PS3, PC Sept. 26
- 2013-04-16: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-12: Black Ops 2 Uprising's Mob Of The Dead Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-08: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Marks The Return Of The Replacers
- 2013-04-05: Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Launching On April 16 With New Story-Driven Zombies Adventure