We’re sure that most of you guys have heard of the rumors suggesting a next-gen iPhone with a larger 4” display. While this sounds great, many are wondering how app developers are going to deal with this change, after all a change in screen size could affect the aspect ratio unless of course Apple went with a “taller” phone. We’ve seen a concept rendering of a 4” iPhone before but if you wanted something a little more pleasing to the eyes, the folks at Mac Rumors have commissioned Ciccarese Design to come up with a high quality mockup of what a “tall” 4” iPhone might look like.
The mockup is based on the rumored specs of the device which have been “leaked”. This includes a recent report suggesting the iPhone’s body would measure 125mm, a good 10mm taller than the current design, along with the rumors of a smaller and redesigned dock connector. While the latest batch of rumors has indicated that Apple has yet to finalize the design for its new iPhone, this mockup looks pretty good and is a device we wouldn’t mind getting our hands on, but what do you guys think? Yay or nay?
- 2014-04-22: Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons