Converge is a docking station that can allow up to four devices to be charged and displayed at once. With four USB outlets, the wires can be tucked away out of sight with the “Stash” cable management system.
The platform on which the devices stand is curved to cradle your precious devices safely while maintaining the charging process. The power needed to charge the four devices come from an external power source with a range of 110v to 240v.
The design applied by Quirky allows for bottom-charging smartphones as well as some side-charging devices such as cameras. The dimensions of the Converge Docking Station are 310mm (w) x 100mm (h) x 130mm (d).
According to Quirky, it will charge most USB devices but certain devices like the BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry Curve and Barnes & Noble Nook devices are apparently not compatible with it. One review from a buyer read,
“Hi, I bought one of these, excellent product. May I suggest one small modification that the power plug into the device is moved to the side of the device. If this was done you could push it against the wall. But well done!”
If you are looking to purchase the Quirky Rest and Recharge for $39.99, click here to head over to the website.RELATED
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Twitter Updates iOS, Android Apps To Send Photos Through Direct Messages
- Follow: accessories, dock,