Namco Bandai has just announced that the new content included in Dark Souls: Prepare to Die for the PC version of the RPG will be coming up for consoles. Prior to this, we heard that it might be, but there’s nothing like confirmation is there. The DLC will be coming will be hitting US console markets this winter. The additional content called ‘The Artorias of the Abyss’ expansion content will be sold via Xbox Live for 1,200 Microsoft Points and for the PlayStation 3; it will be priced at $14.99.
According to Namco, the expansion content adds more areas to explore, bosses and standard enemy types, non-player characters, armor and weapons into ‘From Software’s’ notoriously difficult experience. For a brief insight into what you can expect from the added content, check out the trailer embedded above. In addition to all this, Dark Souls: Prepared to Die Edition for PCs will be available on August 24 in American markets and it will be downloadable through Steam as well as Games for Windows.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-09-16: R2-D2 With Built-In Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Now Available For $800
- 2013-07-09: New Lost Planet 3 Trailer Features A Lot Of Internal Monlogue [Video]
- 2013-06-06: Diablo 3 Launching On PS3, Xbox 360 September 3
- 2013-06-04: Skyrim Legendary Edition Now Available For PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- 2013-06-03: Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo Expected To Announce Price Cuts At E3 [Analyst]