Namco Bandai has just announced that the new content included in Dark Souls: Prepare to Die for the PC version of the RPG will be coming up for consoles. Prior to this, we heard that it might be, but there’s nothing like confirmation is there. The DLC will be coming will be hitting US console markets this winter. The additional content called ‘The Artorias of the Abyss’ expansion content will be sold via Xbox Live for 1,200 Microsoft Points and for the PlayStation 3; it will be priced at $14.99.
According to Namco, the expansion content adds more areas to explore, bosses and standard enemy types, non-player characters, armor and weapons into ‘From Software’s’ notoriously difficult experience. For a brief insight into what you can expect from the added content, check out the trailer embedded above. In addition to all this, Dark Souls: Prepared to Die Edition for PCs will be available on August 24 in American markets and it will be downloadable through Steam as well as Games for Windows.
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: namco bandai, playstation 3, xbox 360,
- Seen at: uk.xbox360.ign