Today, Dell is refreshing its business computers lineup, namely the OptiPlex Series and the Latitude Series. The Dell Latitude E6430 ATG is a 14-inch rugged notebook powered by a third generation Intel processor (although Dell did not mention it, it is highly probable) and packed in a Tri-Metal armored casing that features an anodized aluminum display back, magnesium alloy wrapped corners, steel hinges, and a powder-coated base.
As expected, the device is dust-proof, humidity and shock-proof,and resist to high temperature, high altitude and vibrations, thanks to its MIL-STD 810 G and IP5X testing.
On the computing performance side, in addition to the latest Intel processor (our guess, not mentioned by Dell), the new rugged Latitude gets DDR3 memory (1333 MHz or 1600MHz ), Intel HD or NVIDIA discrete graphics, 14” HD (1366×768) display, 4- and 6-cell ExpressCharge battery options, optional HSPA-EVDO / LTE / Gobi 3000/WIMAX connectivity. As usual for business units, there are tons of ports including network connector (RJ-45), two USB 2.0, one USB/eSATA combo; two USB 3.0.
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 716 Gets Xeon 3.2GHz CPU and 16GB of RAM
- ACER C720 Chromebook Launches At $249.99
- Western Digital’s My Cloud Makes Network Storage Easy
- Newest HP Spectre 13 Ultrabook Has Extended Trackpad
- HP Spectre 13 x2: Detachable Tablet With Haswell CPU
- Follow: computer, Dell, laptop, laptops, notebook, rugged,