Diablo 3’s Real Money Auction House has yet to see an official launch. Originally scheduled for the 22nd of May, it was then pushed to the 29th of May before Blizzard decided to put it on hold indefinitely until they could sort the kinks out. While not really a deal breaker, for those who are looking forward to the RMAH, according to the latest Diablo 3 1.0.2 patch, it seems that the RMAH is expected to be made available on the 12th of June, 2012. Of course given Blizzard’s back and forth on the release of RMAH have made future dates a bit hazy and hard to believe, so we suggest not getting your hopes up just yet until Blizzard has officially confirmed it, especially since the popup has stated that the 12th of June is an expected date as opposed to a confirmed one.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular