From previous reports, there have been indications that Verizon has been on the verge of announcing the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. Now apparently, the carrier has followed through with the purported “accident” and revealed the handset in all its glory. It will come with a 4-inch super LCD qHD display, a 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash, BSI, f/2.2 and a 28mm lens, a front facing camera for video chatting, a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, mobile hotspot capabilities for its LTE connectivity, a microSD card slot capable for up 32GB, a 1,700 mAh lithium ion removable battery and it will be running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with an overlay of HTC’s Sense 4.0 UI.
In addition to that, the device will also come with Beats Audio enabled for what the manufacturer claims to be a richer and more authentic sound related experience. Also onboard the smartphone is NFC, as well as the more obvious LTE radio for blazing fast internet speeds. Although the information with regards to this announcement did not contain any pricing, the accidentally leaked post from a while back revealed a price of $299.99 on a two year contract but since it wasn’t official, that could be subject to change. Verizon announced that the Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be available at its stores or online in the coming weeks.
Next Story: AT&T announces Samsung Focus 2 for $49.99
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-25: HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available
- 2012-06-11: Droid Incredible 4G LTE signage arrives at Verizon, release date still unknown
- 2012-06-08: HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE spotted in video, release date still unknown
- 2012-04-27: HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE rumored for a 10th May release