Forget the Prime Evil that is Diablo, even he is no match for Error 3003. With a sea of gamers trying to log on into Diablo 3 after it was released, there were plenty of gamers experiencing time outs as well as different error messages. Two of the more popular ones we saw were Error 3006, Error 12 and Error 37 – I guess with the turn of the tide, the most popular error now would be Error 3003 as you can see above. Not only that, there are other gamers who have also reported on an Error 75, but so far that error has remained rather reclusive, so it might be some time before she ends up as the flavor of the day. According to Blizzard, they are truly sorry, and have been trying real hard to get things up and running before midnight yesterday, saying, “We’re continuing to work on the issues currently affecting the Americas region, which are resulting in failed login attempts and service issues. While we’ve identified the causes and are working to resolve them, we expect our efforts to require an approximate two hours to complete. We expect game services to fully return by approximately 11:45 p.m. PDT. We apologize for the downtime, and appreciate your continued patience.” Are you still experiencing those errors?
Next Story: LG Optimus UI 3.0 - what's so great about it?
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-02-26: Diablo III Patch 2.0.1 Goes Live
- 2013-06-06: Diablo 3 Launching On PS3, Xbox 360 September 3
- 2013-04-04: Blizzard Details Diablo 3 1.0.8 Co-Op Multiplayer Improvements
- 2012-07-31: Diablo 3 fan site gives free money with each passing week