Yes, we talked about Ferrari launching its first hybrid car before 2013 is over, and this has been confirmed by Ferrari’s chairman Luca di Montezemolo in the annual report, that “At the end of the year, we’ll also be unveiling the new Enzo, a limited series model and our first ever hybrid car.” It guess it will not be the Enzo that will come in a hybrid design, but rather, it might be a totally new range, or it could be a continuation of what is present. There are still too many holes to close up and questions to answer, so it will be an interesting year ahead waiting for what Ferrari has in store for the masses. In fact, the company has done exceedingly well in the past year, and they do not seem to stop anytime soon. I sure wish I had the coffers to dip into to obtain a Ferrari for myself, but that is definitely not on the horizon anytime soon. At least you can be sure you need not cycle your Ferrari hybrid when it arrives.
Next Story: Fahrradi Farfall FFX "supercar" is eco-friendly
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-04: Apple CarPlay Demonstrated In A Ferrari
- 2013-08-01: Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition Gains Design Inspiration From F12 Berlinetta
- 2013-04-10: FS1 Air Speaker Dock Announced
- 2013-03-05: Future Ferrari Models Could See iPads Integrated Into Them