Although Foxconn is popularly known as a major manufacturer of Apple’s iPad and the iPhone, the Taiwanese company’s products are not just limited to these alone. In case you didn’t know, Foxconn also manufactures computers and components for the consumer electronics market. Among those devices are two Nano PC desktops that feature small, fan-less cases. First is the Foxconn AT-5300 that has a 2.13 GHz Intel Atom D2700 dual core processor. The other one is the Foxconn AT-5600 that sports a 1.65 GHz AMD E-450 dual-core CPU and HD graphics from Radeon.
Apart from those varying specs, everything’s pretty much the same inside. Both computers have 4 GB of RAM and will feature 2.5-inch drive bays for an HDD or SDD. Both computers will also sport a built Wi-Fi and HDMI, VGA, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. If you are interested in having one of these, you will be glad to know that both fan-less desktops will be released soon with a price not exceeding the $200 mark. We think that both desktops – the Foxconn AT-5300 and the Foxconn AT-5600 – are unique for their small size, fan-less design and 24W power consumption.
- 2014-02-24: BlackBerry Is Reportedly Bringing Back Trackpads
- 2014-02-17: Foxconn To Encourage Employee Startups
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-30: Foxconn-Made BlackBerry With OS 10.2 Certified
- 2014-01-26: First BlackBerry-Foxconn Handset To Debut At MWC 2014