Heads up iOS gamers, remember Gameloft announced that N.O.V.A. 3 would be arriving on iOS and Android devices soon? Well the good news is that if you’re in the mood for a first-person shooter, the game has officially arrived for iOS and will set you back $6.99 and is available for purchase via the iTunes App Store. Granted it is a bit more expensive than your regular apps but based on the reviews we’ve seen so far, many are saying that it will be worth your $6.99 (although admittedly that is pretty subjective). Taken from the iTunes App Store, here is what Gameloft is promising gamers:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
If all of that sounded like music to your ears, head on over to the iTunes App Store for the download, or check out the trailer above to see if will do a good job of whetting your appetite.
iOS Game Spending Outpaces Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita In Q1 2013
SimCity Headed To Mac On June 11; Will Be Free For PC Owners
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Coming To iOS This Summer
PopCap Games' Solitaire Blitz Jumps From Facebook To iOS