Just a few days following the release of Gameloft’s N.O.V.A. 3 on the iOS platform, the French computer and video game developer has just launched the game on Google Play today. Of course, this doesn’t come as a surprise to us. Gameloft already broke the news two months ago that its N.O.V.A. 3 game, a sequel to the 2010 N.O.V.A 2, will be hitting both iOS and Android soon. Similar to the price on iTunes, the game is available on Google Play for $6.99. So, if you are an Android user who happens to have a lust for shooting, I suggest that you try it out. Get the game on Google Play.
Features of the game include:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
Next Story: Sony Xperia neo L skips out on global launch
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29: Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2013-01-31: Gameloft Optimizes Popular Titles For BlackBerry 10 Platform
- 2012-12-20: Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31: EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games
- 2012-09-06: Gameloft's Wild Blood now available for download on iTunes, coming to Android soon