So the box art for Halo 4 has been revealed, not to mention having its puzzle solved, but is there all there is to it to Halo 4? Not quite, if Microsoft has their way, by revealing additional screenshots of what one’s eyeballs can expect to see in Halo 4 itself, in addition to more information surrounding the game’s multiplayer as well as Limited Edition. The Limited Edition will hold 9 multiplayer maps and will retail for £69.99/$100. The nine maps will include three future competitive multiplayer map packs, where each of them carries a trio of locations, and can be downloaded on Xbox LIVE after launch.
The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is actually a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series that will roll back the clock, as we get to be a bystander to watch the start of the Human/Covenant conflict, where Master Chief managed to be a source of inspiration to a young cadet who will, in time, be groomed as a leader aboard the UNSC’s greatest vessel in history – the UNSC Infinity.
Next Story: PS4 spotted on SCEA software engineer's resume
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase