Earlier this month, developer Harmonix announced Rock Band Blitz. While the game has yet to see an official release date, let alone hit the shelves, there have been several suggestions that could indicate that Harmonix could already be planning their next game. These job listings were picked up by Superannuation and the first is apparently looking for a software engineer for a “brand new IP and next-generation consoles”. The next job listing is looking for a narrative designer for a “unique motion-gaming IP”.
The upcoming game has also been described as an “innovative music-based motion-gaming IP” and is expected to feature “environments that encourage & reward player exploration”. To top it all off, other features of this rumored game will include “combat encounters, environmental interactions, AI behaviors, & other scripted elements”. It certainly sounds pretty interesting but given that they’re still on the search for members of their development team, safe to say we probably won’t be seeing this game launched at E3 later this year. What do you guys think?
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented