Since its HP Mini Vivienne Tam edition, HP has a tradition of releasing a designer notebook every year. The 2012 edition features designer Alexandre Hercovitch who revamped the HP Pavilion dm1 with a beautiful gold lace pattern. This subtle and intricate design has been inspired by Hercovitch’s amazing golden dresses (see picture in the complete article).
There is no word on the pricing yet, since the configuration is entry level, we hope that HP will not ask us to break the bank.
On the feature side, the HP Pavilion dm1-4175nr offers AMD Dual-Core E-450 processor, 11.6″ diagonal HD x BrightView LED-backlit display (1366 x 768), a 500GB 5400RPM hard drive, Beats Audioand up to 9 hours and 30 minutes of battery life.
• up to 9 hours and 30 minutes battery life
• 11.6″ LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
• AMD Dual-Core E-450 Processor
• AMD Radeon HD 6320 Discrete-Class graphics
• 500GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart
• Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.(10b)
• Wirelessly sync and print from up to 30 feet away with Bluetooth
Next Story: HP ENVY Ultrabook and Sleekbook