There is no stopping HP from churning out another tablet in the near future, which is a good thing as it shows the world that HP has already gotten over the fact that their TouchPad never really made it big in the market, having being announced to be discontinued to soon after it was released, and experienced a firesale right after that. Word on the street (from the Chicago Tribune, actually) says that HP is working on a new tablet that will be powered by the upcoming Microsoft Windows 8 operating system, and HP’s Meg Whitman claims that this move in the tablet segment was specially designed to capitalize on “the extraordinary growth in tablet sales.” What do you think – will HP be able to carve out a niche for themselves by aligning their future tablet with Windows 8, or do you think that they would have better luck with an Android-powered tablet instead?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S3 accessories seen at Mobile Fun
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2014-01-26 HP Clarifies They Are Not Dropping Windows 8
- 2014-01-20 HP Windows 7 PCs Are Back By 'Popular Demand'
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2012-12-05 HP Elitebook Revolve announced for 2013 release
- 2012-11-19 Emirates Look At Windows 8 Tablets For Inflight Comfort