It seems that the official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich ROM for the HTC EVO 3D has leaked out, which puts to bed all of the other previously leaked ROMs that were not legit in the first place anyway. Team Virtuous at RootzWiki were the ones who managed to get their hands on a leaked Virgin Mobile build, and with Sprint having confirmed recently that WiMax connectivity will be provided for their prepaid services, and the aged HTC EVO 3D will be the one to carry that particular torch. The latest official leaked build is the Android 4.0.3 with Sense 3.6, and if you have the intestinal fortitude to give it a go, you might want to make a firmware upgrade prior to flashing the ROM. Since we know that an official ROM is available, I would advise you to wait for the real deal to be released officially instead of relying on a leaked copy. After all, you can never be too safe these days.
Next Story: Facebook launches two-filter 'Instagram'
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2012-07-27: HTC explains why the Desire HD won't be getting ICS
- 2012-07-22: HTC Desire HD will not receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system update
- 2012-07-16: Ice Cream Sandwich update for the HTC Desire HD cancelled?
- 2012-07-02: HTC Incredible S to get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich?
- 2012-05-28: HTC Sensation XL starts getting Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update