If Sprint’s HTC EVO 4G LTE Android handset managed to pique your interest, we certainly hope that you have placed your pre-orders as Sprint has officially announced that the HTC EVO 4G LTE will be arriving on the carrier’s network come 18th of May. If you’ve yet to place your pre-order, you should probably do so and expect to fork out $199.99 for the handset on a new two-year contract. So what will you be getting for your money? For those of you who might have forgotten, the HTC EVO 4G LTE will pack 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, a 4.7” display, 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded via its microSD card slot, a built-in kickstand, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled. It will also come with 4G LTE connectivity but given that Sprint has yet to flip the switch on their LTE network, you might have to wait a couple of months before you will be able to enjoy blazing fast LTE speeds on your handset. [Press release]
Next Story: LittleBigPlanet beta for PS Vita coming soon
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-12-30: Android 4.3 For HTC EVO 4G LTE To Arrive Mid-February
- 2012-07-04: White EVO 4G LTE arriving on July 15th?
- 2012-06-25: White Sprint Evo 4G LTE rumors proven?
- 2012-06-22: Did Sprint out the white HTC EVO 4G LTE in an ad?
- 2012-06-21: Sprint EVO 4G LTE has Google Wallet issues