If Sprint’s HTC EVO 4G LTE Android handset managed to pique your interest, we certainly hope that you have placed your pre-orders as Sprint has officially announced that the HTC EVO 4G LTE will be arriving on the carrier’s network come 18th of May. If you’ve yet to place your pre-order, you should probably do so and expect to fork out $199.99 for the handset on a new two-year contract. So what will you be getting for your money? For those of you who might have forgotten, the HTC EVO 4G LTE will pack 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, a 4.7” display, 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded via its microSD card slot, a built-in kickstand, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled. It will also come with 4G LTE connectivity but given that Sprint has yet to flip the switch on their LTE network, you might have to wait a couple of months before you will be able to enjoy blazing fast LTE speeds on your handset. [Press release]RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: evo 4g lte, HTC, Sprint,