I am not quite sure what happened to the HTC Ville A and HTC Ville B, considering how the HTC Ville C has been in the news recently, and assuming my ABCs are in order followed by the fact that there is no nutritional value in a smartphone device, I have absolutely no idea as to why HTC decided to call this particular model the Ville C. Word on the street has it that the HTC Ville C is actually a more affordable version of the HTC One S, at least according to a Bried Mobile source. Underneath the hood, you will find a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3″ qHD display, 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.5, an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording and a 1650mAh battery.
All of the hardware specifications are similar to what you can find on the HTC One S, save for the processor which is a step down from the 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Apart from that, the leak failed to mention the incorporation of Beats Audio technology, although it might still make it to the Ville C in the final version. All we need to do now is wait for an official press release of the smartphone, and things should work out nicely.
Next Story: The Pirate Bay sinks with DDoS attack
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2013-07-17: HTC One S "Ville" Might Get Android 4.2.2 Update
- 2013-07-02: HTC One S Won't Get Any More Android Updates
- 2013-04-25: T-Mobile’s HTC One S Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update At Last
- 2013-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One S Gets Tiny Security Enhancement Update
- 2012-06-26: SIM unlock your HTC One S without forking out a cent