The second annual HTML5DevConf will be hosting leading innovators, developers, and luminaries to present and discuss the latest developments in the space on May 21st, 2012 in San Francisco at the Westin Hotel, as part of the largest technology conference of its kind. With major companies, from Microsoft to Adobe to the Financial Times of London, turning their focus to mobile apps that go beyond restrictive platforms, the battle lines of the future lie across the landscape of HTML5. To learn more about the conference visit www.html5devconf.com
The 2012 HTML5 Developer Conference, which sold out last year, will kick off with an opening keynote from renowned Speaker Douglas Crockford of Yahoo!. Feature keynotes from spaceport.io Founder Ben Savage and YouWeb Chairman Peter Relan will follow later in the day, with more expert keynotes and seminars provided by an incredible array of principal industry influencers:
- Douglas Crockford,
- Arvind Jain,
Director of Engineering at Google & W3C Performance Chait
- Vincent Hardy,
Principal Scientist Web Standards at Adobe Systems
- Kiran Prasad,
Director of Engineering Mobile at LinkedIn
- Andrew Betts,
Director of Financial Times of London Labs
The day will also be chock-full of more speakers from Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Oracle, Nokia, Logitech, HP, Flickr, Groupon and newer hot companies like GSN, Kaazing, Spaceport.io, Stackmob, Appmobi, Joyent, WebMobi, PubNub, Zurb, Marmelade, and additional respected industry specialists.
Sponsors will include Spaceport.io, Intel, Kaazing, Inneractive, Application Developers Alliance, AppMobi, Pusher, K&L Gates, Microsoft, Playphone, Fluid, Aarki, Ludei, Pocket Gamer, Ubergizmo, Mobile Entertainment, Into Mobile, Gamers Daily News, Games.js, Game Dojos, and the Bay Area Game and App Developers Group.
In addition to an incredible lineup of speakers, there will be a comprehensive dive into the findings of the industry-leading spaceport.io PerfMarks Reports, which will be available in their entirety at the conference in San Francisco, where spaceport.io is the platinum sponsor. The comprehensive analysis will include all benchmarks and tests to-date, including the iPad 3 as well as performance comparisons between mobile and web browsers. The PerfMarks reports are the first to objectively benchmark HTML5 performance on top smartphone and tablet platforms, mobile operating systems, and browsers. The formation of these benchmarks seeks to help create industry standards around HTML5 to better inform developers and ultimately meet consumer quality standards of free, paid and free-to-play content.
About the HTML5 Developer Conference
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-05-30: FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2011-08-29: HTML5 Developer Conference - Sept. 27, San Francisco