What makes the iHOME iP76 LED Color Changing Speaker Tower so special? So, it has LEDs that will change color to suit the mood, soothing things down after a long, hard day at the office, but apart from that, it is also full well capable of connecting to a compatible device wirelessly, thanks to the magical wonder that is known as Bluetooth connectivity. Out later this July, the iHOME iP76 will feature 16 multi-color LED clusters that result in exciting light effects, sport a quartet of high performance speakers in Reson8 speaker technology to deliver towering sound, as well as the aforementioned Bluetooth technology support.
The iHOME iP76 will stand three feet high in your living room or bedroom, and it can also juice up iPhones as well as iPod touches when docked. Not only that, it is compatible with your TV thanks to the integrated component video outputs. Something like this will definitely make for a decent piece of home decor, where it will retail for $199.99 a pop when it arrives in the market later this July.
Next Story: Acer Iconia Tab A700 hits the FCC
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-01-06: iHome iB85 Foldable Bluetooth Headphones Include Built-In Mic And Travel Pouch
- 2013-01-06: iHome iBT20G Is A Bluetooth FM Clock Radio With USB Charging Port
- 2013-01-06: iHome iBT44 Is A Retro Boombox That Doubles As Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-01-06: iHome iDL100G Stereo FM Clock Radio Features Triple Charging Docks
- 2012-11-19: iHome's iW3 wireless speakers now shipping
- 2011-01-03: Blast your iPad music with iHome portable speakers
- 2009-08-18: iHome iHMP5 grows up confused
- 2010-06-02: iHome iP49 portable speaker system targets iPhones and iPods