When Apple launched the new iPad a couple of months ago, one of the games that supposedly will make full use of the new Retina display would be the upcoming Infinity Blade: Dungeons. If you’re wondering why the name sounds familiar, it is because this game will be of the same Infinity Blade franchise, with the main difference being that instead of being developed by Chair Entertainment, Epic Games has instead turned to a team of developers who worked on Gears of War.
Now if you remembered the game back at the iPad launch, well the good news is that the folks at Joystiq have managed to get their hands on the gameplay trailer, which we have to admit reminds us of Diablo/Torchlight except in a tablet form. The game is set to launch later this year, still no word on a specific release date yet but given what we’ve seen so far, this is one game we’re most definitely looking forward to! Unfortunately as with the rest of the Infinity Blade games, it will be an exclusive for iOS devices, so those running on Android or Windows Phone or even the upcoming Blackberry 10 will be out of luck for now.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Seen at: idownloadblog