Gamers if you enjoyed playing Halfbrick’s Jetpack Joyride on your iOS device, you will be pleased to learn that the game has made its way onto Facebook as well! Yup now it looks like you and your non-iOS friends will be able to compete against each other’s Jetpack Joyride high scores. Similar to the mobile version, the Facebook version of Jetpack Joyride will provide players with the same customizability that they have come to expect from the mobile version. This includes the ability to customize Barry’s clothes, his shoes, his jetpack and they can even save their in-game screenshots which they can then share on their Facebook wall immediately. Android users if you’re wondering what all the fuss about Jetpack Joyride is about, just head on over to Facebook and start playing!
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20