If you’re in the market for an affordable Android tablet with the latest build of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Australian company Kogan has announced the Agora 10 tablet which they are claiming is the cheapest in its category. Priced at $179, the Agora 10 features a 10” display, a 1.2GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and comes with 2MP cameras on its front and on its back and 8GB of internal storage. It will also feature a USB and microSD port that will allow for easy data transfer and will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich that according to Ruslan Kogan, was not fiddled around with too much which means that customers should be able to expect a more-or-less stock experience. Alternatively the Agora 10 will come in a 16GB version that will retail for a slightly more expensive $199. The bad news is that unless you’re living in Australia, you will not be able to get your hands on it save for importing it stateside yourself. The Kogan Agora 10 is expected to begin shipping on the 25th of June, so head on over to Kogan’s website to place your orders.
- 2013-01-16: Kogan Agora To Hit US For $149 Unlocked
- 2012-06-14: Australian retailer Kogan to start charging Internet Explorer 7 tax
- 2012-05-30: Kogan introduces the Agora 10 Android 4.0 tablet
- 2011-10-13: Kogan announces 8" and 10" tablets
- 2011-06-05: Kogan Agora first Chromium OS notebook to ship?
- 2011-04-14: Kogan tries 3-pronged approach with new consumer electronics releases